ShareThis

20 de duete celebre

john-travolta-si-olivia-newton



1. John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – You Are The One That I Want
3. Blu Cantrell and Sean Paul – Breathe
3. Eminem – Stan (Long Version) ft. Dido
4. Simon & Garfunkel – Sounds Of Silence
5. Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue – Where the Wild Roses Grow
6. Sonny & Cher – I got you babe
7. Frank & Nancy Sinatra – Something stupid
8. Beyonce feat Jay-Z – Crazy In Love
9. Puff Daddy feat Faith Evans & 112 – I’ll Be Missing You
10. Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez – No Me Ames
11. Mariah Carey ft Whitney Houston – When You Believe
12. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life
13. Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney – Say, Say, Say
14. Elton John – Keekee Dee – Don`t go breaking my heart
15. Marvin gaye – Tammy – Ain`t no mountain high enough and it takes two baby
16. Diana Ross & Lionel Richie – Endless Love
17. Celine Dion & R Kelly – I`m your angel
18. Rod Stewart feat Rick Isley – This Old Heart Of Mine
19. K-Ci & JoJo – All My Life
20. Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland – Dilemma